People all over the world set themselves challenges every day. Inspired by Matt Cutts, who often gives himself challenges and discusses them on his blog (http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/type/30-days/), I have decided to make my own list of 30-day challenges that I would like to accomplish at some point. All of them are aimed at making me a stronger, healthier and a overall better person in some way or another. Here are some of my ideas I have come up with so far:
- Do some act of kindness for someone every day (without donating money)
- Blog every day
- Exercise every day
- No celebrity gossip
- Read every day
- Paint every day.
- Go completely gluten-free
- Practice Rosetta Stone (Spanish) every day
- Hug someone every day (my boyfriend doesn’t count)
I consider those to be some of the easier ones. Here are some I think I would have a harder time with:
- No sweets
- Cook every day
- Go vegetarian (or vegan if I really wanted a challenge)
What are your thoughts? Please leave any other suggestions in the comments!